Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cheap Conditioners !!!!

I know you guys hear me rave about Cheap Conditioners like...Suave Humectant, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, and Neutrogena Triple Moisture ......

Cheap Conditioners are cheaper than expensive ones because they are usually watered down ...Which makes them perfect for Co-Washes and Prepoo's

But there are certain things I will not buy cheap.....That is my Deep Conditioners for deep conditioning and my Leave-in Conditioners....Right now I'm using Nexxus Humectress for deep conditioning, and Nexxus Headress for leave-in....

I do not get the results you see in retaining my length from using cheap deep conditioners and leave-ins....Remember in relaxed hair ....Moisture is everything......

Tip:
Use the cheapies for co-washes and prepooing...And use the good stuff for your deep conditioning treatments and your leave-ins

No comments:

Post a Comment