Friday, March 14, 2008

I Love MSM !!!!

I know a lot of us is taking MSM for hair growth ..BUT GUESS WHAT !!!


All this week....I've been training really hard....And I have been getting frustrated because I haven't really been getting sore....So I felt like I wasn't working hard enough....After talking to someone last night.....I learned that I haven't been sore because of the MSM I'm taking for hair growth...This below is info I found on line about working out....


MSM supplementation helps detoxify the body and increases blood circulation.
Because there are few nerves in the bones, our pain comes from the soft tissue. MSM supplementation helps take out the inflammation, permits the muscles to heal and prevents them from becoming sore. If you play sports or work-out in a gym and normally get sore muscles the next day. Taking MSM before exercise and you will notice a difference. If taken after exercise, the soreness will go away faster...(Source www.evolutionhealth.com/msm.htm)

So I went running last night .....I'm on my way this morning to do 5 more miles.....Tonight I'll hits some weights...Now that I know I can train hard without getting really sore...It's on and cracking !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I also use MSM and I work out 7 days a week. It is great, but I have to note (in case you don't know) that MSM over time can cause kidney pains. So, monitor your intake and limit it because it could have adverse effects over time.

    I love your blog, by the way. I'm a stalker that has never left a comment but come here for tips and encouragement. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up...I didn't know that Solomonsydelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewl info! I may have to add MSM to my arsenal....

    Does it bother your skin at all? I seem to remember reading some where that it can cause/aggravate acne?

    What is your dosage? Sorry for al the ?s....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told by my trainer that stretching before and after a workout can keep you from getting sore.

    ReplyDelete