Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Not Officially Summer ..But Whew ....It's Hot !!!




Well it's 97 degrees right now ...and it's burning up....Air conditioners, fans going and I'm still hot.....I couldn't take it anymore and hopped in the shower......I took a long cool shower...Co-washed my hair .....It was so refreshing ...The cool water running through my hair, down my back.....If you haven't yet started co-washing..... The summer is good time to start....Air dryers like myself love the heat...I don't have to wait all day for my hair to dry.....Hair drys in a couple of hours.......I love the summer....I love the sun !!!!

I will be rocking braid-outs, twist-outs and updo's for the summer........I'll probably only use heat this summer a couple of times for some upcoming events in my family ( I'll do length checks then ).......

My hair is always the healthiest and grows faster in the summer...Bye Bye winter shedding....

I just finished brewing some tea....I'm going sit and sip on some iced tea and enjoy the sun !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. i really appreciate it :)
    i am also looking forward to the summer :)

    ReplyDelete