Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grape Seed Oil


I'm still experimenting with oils and my new oil I just bought it is Grape Seed Oil...

Grape seed oil is popular because it is odorless and full of minerals and vitamins that help strengthen your hair. It is an odorless oil, and can help add shine and moisture to your hair. Grap eseed oil is known for having a high content of linoleic acid, an important fatty acid that supports cell health.

Grape seed Oil promotes hair growth...Test found that antioxandants present in grape seeds promote proliferation of hair follicles cells and that it may be used to induce hair growth. New Studys show that grape seed oil is excellent to use in scalp oil to prevent hair loss

Next on the list to buy is Avocado Oil

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh.. Did you say whether it makes your hair sticky or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kelle Michelle...I mixed 50/50 Grapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil in a applicator bottle and I loved it ....It didn't make my hair sticky at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to buy grapeseed oil a week ago and it was sold out. I need some.... I use avocado oil in my pre poo treatment from time to time and it seems pretty good.
    Product JUnkie diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is going on my shopping list too. How often do you use th contents of the applicator bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo did it work?

    ReplyDelete