Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks For Being My Inspiration


Whew !!!!! Well I made myself get on the treadmill and I made myself deep condition right now....Honestly I have been doing a lot of making myself..Its so hard lately....Any Mother that has 3 or more kids can tell you its so hard to do anything for yourself...After doing home studies with one child, homework with the others, dealing with 2 teenagers in the house ....Let me tell you having four boys in the house ..Its never a dull moment...Not to mention my responsibilities around the house like cooking , cleaning , washing and my wifely 'Duties'.....By the end of the day I'm just tired....So then comes the make myself do something for myself...This is why so many mothers look up one day and find they have let themselves go.....

I wanted to say thank you to all of that constantly send me positive messages on my blog and by email....This is what keeps me going...Because I know all of you have faith in me and are watching me, cheering me on ..Gives me that extra push to keep going....It seems like whenever I get to the point where I'm ready to say forget it...That's when I get those emails that tell me to keep going and how I'm making a difference...

Thanks all of you for being my Inspiration...

Traycee

7 comments:

  1. You are so so welcome!!! We inspire each other! You have wonderful site with alot of loving and caring members here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet!... But please know you are just as much an inspiration to your readers as they are to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!!

    Although, I would go so far as to say any mother with any amount of kids, or kids and a job, find it hard to take time out for themselves. We have to though, or risk burn out.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traycee-
    Everyday I go on your blog and see your beautiful hair, it is inspiration to me and shows me that I can grow long healthy hair if I just stick with it. You are truly heaven sent. Thanks for all the advice and keep up the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you for being our inspiration Traycee. God always sends what we need at the right time and He is always reminding us that He cares about what we go through. Stay strong, you are doing wonderful.
    God Bless!
    -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  6. May GOD continue to bless you and your family. and Thanks for the hair post hun!

    ReplyDelete