Monday, April 27, 2009

Black Castor Oil Update

So its been almost 2 weeks using the Jamaican Black Castor Oil...

I was really reluctant about trying this because Castor oil had to be the only oil that I had tried during my hair journey that I hated....I hated how thick it was....

The Castor Oil is very thick so I mixed about 90% Castor Oil with about 10% Macadamia Oil....Just a little Macadamia Oil to thin it just a little...

I'm still not fond of the thickness of the oil so I only apply it to the scalp ..I love the way it doesn't coat the scalp but rather absorbs into scalp and oh I love how it leaves my roots really soft...

I'm happy that I started using this and I'm glad the Ladies started the challenge on K.I.S.S.

If you want to join us in this challenge or check out the benefits ...Click Here

K.I.S.S. Castor Oil Re-Mix Challenge

6 comments:

  1. I know right? THat JBCO is some good stuff TRaycee! I've been excited about using it, as well. I've been using the regular castor oil for quite some time now and since I've started using the JBCO, I've certainly can tell the difference between the two! The JBCO seems to make them roots feel like butta, lol. It is definitely a keeper. Keep up the wonderful blog TRaycee, we all enjoye reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta check this out. My scalp has felt so dry lately...ummm, wait, are you reppin' hard for the Lakers? Just when I thought you were cool... LOL... Just kidding! Love the blog! Hope your mom if feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know if the Jamaican Black Castor Oil expires or has an expiration date anywhere on the bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some run of the mill castor oil from walmart in the Rx section. Will that work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can regular castor oil from walmart work?

    ReplyDelete