Saturday, April 25, 2009

Protective Styling Rut


Thanks for all the kind comments and prayers for my Mother...She is in great spirits and her sugar level is coming down...The Doctor says that she may come home from the hospital either Sunday or Monday....


Protective Styling Rut..


So I'm just about tired of Buns, Buns and more Buns...But training most of the week I don't have very many options....And using the headbands kept me entertained for a little while but I think its time to bring back out the hair candy...Hahahahaha....Maybe some flowers on the weekends will help put some jazz in my life until I retouch....


7 comments:

  1. Traycee have you ever tried to "twist-out" your hair? or a twist out bun?...it makes your hair look wavy? the bigger the twist the bigger the waves! basically instead of braids you do pig tails all over your head...I never tried putting the twist in a bun but i have seen it on someone else and it looked awesome!!! hope this is inspiring and helpful.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new lay-out.
    And yea, accessories can take the drab out of protective styling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you mom! My mother is also Diabetic and there is tons to do to stay healthy even after being diagnosed. My mom is into a lot of natural treatments and is no longer on any medicine to control her sugar. Cinnamon for example is wonderful to lower blood sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your hair gorgeous, so's the blog. This girl has some fun updos you might like:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/binosusume

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear that your mother is doing well and still keeping her in our family's prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the Orchid flower for the hair? I found some on a site, but they were $36.oo. If you found some for less, let me know!! Thanks! Glad to hear your Mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i say go for it, u can go wrong with flowers as long as the bobby pins dont pull your hair out. have fun with ur styles.

    ReplyDelete