Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome Back


Thanks Loveprincess for the suggestion to use Elasta Qp Mango Butter in the comments of my last post....The funny thing is I used to swear by Elasta Qp Mango Butter ....You can go back to my first Videos and this was my favorite....The only thing I can think of to why I stopped using it was straight PJism...Hahahahaha..Seriously


Anyways Mango Butter saved the day.....It slicked down my edges so so good...Here is a pic of my bun at the end of the day....It slicked down everything but the kitchen....Hahahahaha



Not bad at all....So the stretch continues....

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know what your saying. I have used up some of my staples and am now experimenting. I just used up my EQPMB but I still I have a brand new jar on reserve in case what I'm working with doesn't do the job. Yes, I am a pj but I'm glad I found at least one staple moisturizer to always revert to until I get my act together.

    Are you still liking the BioInfusions moisturizer? I was eyeing that one the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love me some mango butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone please tell me what pjism means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I've officially sworn myself off of new products. I'm buying things just to see if it works and it just doesnt make any sense. If something is doing it's job and doing it well there's no need to try other things. I realize more and more that simplicity works with hair. If I must try a new product I have to wait until I finish the one I'm using that's currently doing the job jusst fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traycee your hair looks like you don't even need a relaxer! You edges look so smooth and your hair looks so moisturized :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous: PJism = product junkie-ism

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! it looks awesome. and thank you for the hair inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find this product? I don't reacall seeing it at sally's or any beauty supplies.

    ReplyDelete