Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Will Be Answering Your Emails Soon


I know in the beginning I was able to answer all comments or emails right away ....But because of the growth of KISS and increase popularity in my You Tube Videos and KISS Blog...The amount of emails I receive now is quite overwhelming.....I will still continue to answer all of my mail ..But please understand that I answer all emails in the order received.....Because that is only fair...


So sending multi emails will not get your question answered any sooner...Or leaving them directly on my pages still will require patience..Please allow a couple of weeks for responses..
Please make sure that you check out my page on KISS, my Fotki, You Tube Videos and Blog ....Most of your questions are most likely answered there especially if you have questions about products I use or my regimen....


Please refrain from emailing me in regards to building pages, adding music etc to your K.I.S.S. Pages...Feel freeto ask anyone here on KISS for most of them are helpful and knowledgeable..Also , you will get a quicker response from them ..Because I am answering emails in order they are recieved...


Please remember that I am only one person ....And I will continue to do all that I can to help as many people as I can reach...But patience will be required


May God Bless All Of You
Traycee

2 comments:

  1. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND THEBSACRIFICES YOU MAKE TO HELP US.
    REST WELL AND TAKE YOUR TIME

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear traycee i am a loyal kiss member but for the last couple of days i havent been able to get on the site. every other site i go on works and i just got my computer cleaned but once i go on kiss my internet freezes. is there something goin on on the site? i dont have a blogspot anymore so if u can please email me at libabyqueen1@hotmail.com. i hope im not being a burden. tia

    ReplyDelete