Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jojoba Oil



Jojoba (pronounced "ho-HO-bah)

Well I picked up some Jojoba Oil this weekend...I still haven't tried it .. But here are a few of its benefits


Jojoba Oil mimics the natural oils that your hair and skin produce...So it is supposed to be a great moisturizer


  • Jojoba oil is non-greasy, colorless and odorless


  • Antibacterial


  • Regular use reduces split ends



    I found this link that list multiple ways to use Jojoba Oil..

    Uses Of Jojoba Oil



I will be updating later on how I like the Jojoba Oil







4 comments:

  1. Yes I like jojoba very much.
    Your hair is growing so well. When i see you let down your hair I just say Go Tracyee Go!!!!!
    :-)
    PJD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started mixing Jojoba oil with my Unrefined shea butter instead of coconut oil as I thought the coconut oil might make it revert back to solid. I use it to moisterize my hair. The Jojoba oil makes the SB nice and creamy and tones down the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ PDJ.....Im so late on the Jojoba Oil....Thanks

    @ Empress395....Oh ok thats good to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE jojoba oil! It's the BEST out there for giving the hair softness, i also use it on my skin and it has cleared up and helped my OILY SKIN! I replaced my moisturizer with this!! Been in love with this for 2 mths!! =)

    ReplyDelete