Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spot Light On Sweet Almond Oil

If your allergic to nuts ...PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS OIL


Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil

A natural anti inflammatory...It eases irritation and itching..It also has natural antimicrobial properties...Sweet Almond Oil
softens the dead skin on the scalp to make it easier to keep the hair follicles free...Dead skin can block pores and slow hair growth..
Sweet Almond Oil prevents hair loss, strengthens ,and thickens the hair...

Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6...Perfect carrier oil ....It is a light, non greasy oil... It has similar chemical characteristics as peach kernel, apricot kernel and hazelnut oils.

Sweet Almond Oil does not pentrate as deep as most of the other oils like Coconut, Olive, or Avocado Oil ...Its better used to nourish
the hair not to moisturize....Perfect oiling the scalp or for sealing..

It also :

Improves your complexion and retains glow

Soothes skin irritation and inflammation

Adds moisture to your skin

Lightens dark circles

Relieves dry and itching skin

Provides relief to strained muscles

5 comments:

  1. very smart to mention that people w. allergies to nuts should not use this, I'm allergic to Avocado and I put it in my hair once and it burned sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the difference between almond oil and sweet almond oil? i have the almond oil but idk if they're the same or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Almond oil in my soaps, I found a great deal online

    Where to Buy Almond Oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Allergy warning, I am allergic to peanuts...I use a body wash with almond oil and nothing has happened. I was getting ready to purchase some almond oil and that post stopped me.

    ReplyDelete