Thursday, September 23, 2010

Winterize Your Hair


With fall here winter is around the corner...


During the winter our hair is more prone to breakage and dryness....Using the right products and protecting the hair is key... Thicker leave ins and moisturizers work great in the winter... Keeping the hair conditioned will keep your hair healthy...


You should deep condition at least 1x a week with a moisturizing conditioner...

Wear scarves & hats to protect your hair. ...When purchasing hats look for silk and satin lined hats .. Avoid wool hats and coats because they can lead to breakage...Pretty scarfs placed over the shoulders will help protect the hair wool jackets as well...Also wearing the hair in protective styles will prevent breakage from your wool coats..

For more tips


4 comments:

  1. Hey Traycee,

    You've been a huge inspiration in my battle with hair care so I nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Check my blog for details and rules. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful&useful post..I like it thanx for sharing hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned soooo much from your blog Tracyee. I've nominated you for a Sunshine Award as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the tips Traycee! this info will be very helpful in figuring out what to do with my hair during the winter months.

    ReplyDelete