Sunday, January 8, 2012

Carrot Juice For Healthier Hair

You know I always preach about how you have to take care of your body to get healthier and longer hair. Since I'm back to taking supplements I need to change my diet and start adding the things that is healthy for myself including my hair. At the grocery store today shopping I picked up some carrot juice !

Benefits of Carrot Juice:
Raw carrot juice contains more vitamin A than any other food source in the world. Growth for your hair, nails, and skin is all dependent on a good steady intake of vitamin A. This is just one of the vitamins found in Carrot juice.

Warning:
Please be aware that one can overdose on Vitamin A. I plan on drinking a glass a day.

16 comments:

  1. True! You can also juice your own juice if you have a juicer. It ends up being cheaper in the long run and tastes better! :) Thanks for the tips Mrs.Traycee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carrot juice, I'm too lazy to juice my own, but it probably is cheaper than the store-bought ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH WOW!!!! IT STILL OKAY IF I DRINK THE NAKED JUICES??

    ReplyDelete
  4. would just like to say thank you for all of your info , i am new to blogging so your blog is a real blessing for all the "noobs" out there . :)Tokyo Milk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing this every morning too. I just get a bag of baby carrots and blend them with orange juice in the blender, sometimes with apple juice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ummmm! Sounds delicious and nutritious.:)

      Delete
  6. hey sis, its been a couple of weeks. know you've been swamped with family health issues amongst other things, just letting you know I randomly thought about you and said a prayer for your family! Remain Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking forward to the daily postings your promised! Hope your family is doing well, especially your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can this drink darken the hair if taken constantly?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started making smoothies using carrot juice, spinach, orange juice and apple juice... Oh and Coconut water, which is another drink that has a lot of secret benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juicing is really good for you. Continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If juicing, add about an inch of ginger for added health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm now doing 1 raw/peeled sweet potato, 3-4 carrots, 1/2 of pineapple, 3 celery stalks. I juice myself. I make a big batch drink 1-2 glasses a day. Helps w hair, nails, skin, curves sweet cravings, curves hunger (so by the time I eat I'm not devouring food), the bonus is ITS DEEEEEELISH.

    ReplyDelete