Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How To Treat Dry Itchy Scalp


Tea Tree Oil is the perfect treatment for dry itchy scalp. Tea Tree oil treats most of your common scalp problems. Problems like dandruff, lice, hair loss, dry and itchy scalp. Its is a anti fungal oil so its benefits for the scalp are amazing. It unclogs hair follicles clears bacteria and fungal infections (something I believe a lot of black women suffer from b/c of not cleaning the scalp for long periods of time)


Caution :
Never apply Tea Tree Oil directly to your skin. Mix it in another oil or your conditioner or shampoo.
Many people have allergies to tea tree oil . Test a small portion of your skin before using. Tea Tree oil has been said to worsen eczema.
***TEA TREE OIL IS VERY STRONG USING DAILY OR FOR EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME WILL CAUSE ADVERSE EFFECTS ***

Check the video below to see how I mix Tea Tree Oil in my shampoo


6 comments:

  1. That's why I love Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Hair Soap/Shampoo...it's already added for you. Love that stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a really itchy scalp since I relaxed and for some reason I totally forgot about using tea tree so soothe it! Great post & video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tip. I will try this week. After I test it on my skin first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Traycee,

    Do you recommend mixing tea tree oil with castor oil or coconut oil when oiling the scalp during the week? Is tea tree oil one of those things that are not suppose to stay on the scalp for too long, hence you adding it to your shampoo instead of another oil?

    I've heard this somewhere before so I'm just clarifying. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itching that is caused due to dryness of the skin can be reduced by applying the cream of milk onto the whole skin and massaging it. This acts like a natural moisturizer for the skin.Thanks for sharing the post..

    Skin Care Clinic in Mohali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to take in more about scalp treatment, then head off to Scalp treatment Delhi webpage on how one can select the top irritated scalp and dandruff for your needs and what it can accomplish for you.

    ReplyDelete