Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Saying "Hello" To You All!


Hi ladies and gents!

I feel so privileged and honored that Traycee has allowed me to share on her blog!  I am Sdestra and some of you know me on the social site KISS, Fotki and etc. I do hope that whatever I have to offer, that you enjoy and as well find them informative.  I will also share some things in regards to child hair care that has worked for my children thus far and new things as I learn along the way.    


Without rambling, let's be brief about me:

  • I "met" Traycee when she first started KISS when a close friend of hers invited me to join while on this photo sharing site called Fotki. The rest is history :-) I can say that she has been an awesome person and like a sister.
  • I have been on a healthy hair journey since the end of 2007.
  • I have relaxed hair. It is currently and has been at Bra Strap Length (BSL) for a while (getting rid of bleached/colored hair). My hair is coarse and gets dry very easily. Those setbacks, I will share in future posts.
  • I am a mom to a daughter (7) and son (almost 2) who I am also documenting their natural healthy hair journies.
  • My family is from Haiti and I grew up in New Jersey.
  • I love to cook, sew and into crafty things.
  • And of course, I love healthy HAIR!

Yes, we all want beautiful and healthy hair!  That can be attained with due diligence, research, knowledge and patience.  Some want long hair no matter at what cost.  But this is what I tell and remind myself and others:

"Healthy hair will always turn heads even at ear length."

My Photo

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to sharing what I have to offer here on the KISS blog!


God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete