Friday, March 8, 2013

Updated Makeup Collection and Organization

I change my set up again. I think I'm just addicted to organization.  I was looking for office ideas for small spaces and notice that all of people was using the space under their stairs. I loved the idea and decided to move my vanity downstairs and use it for my workspace and vanity area. I'm in love with my set up and it makes things so much easier when I do clients out of my home .


Still not done . I need to look into some decorative pieces and I'm mounting a small monitor on the wall for my apple mini.


I hung white curtains to block off that space when I''m not working and it looks very nice. It brings the room together. Then it also works as my back drop when I'm filming :)

8 comments:

  1. How cute!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great idea. You put it together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Good use of space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete